Allaah and His Abundant Mercy

‪In the name of Allaah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

The human soul is very complex. I wake up
some days feeling lonely, empty & depressed. My heart feels like a raging river with no water.‬

‪It feels like a sailing boat in a windless ocean or the night sky without stars. It's a sad feeling and I feel helpless & hopeless!‬
‪But when I remember Allah and His grace, His endless gifts and countless favors, I realize how ungrateful I am.‬
‪When I compare how small my worries are compared to Allah's enormous and unmeasurable blessings, life feels different and I am a new man!‬
‪Always remember that Allah has taken care of you before you were born and will take care of you till you die.‬
‪Be grateful and be proud you have Allah!‬

Comments

Popular posts from this blog